" For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much, the wheel, New York, wars and so on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons "
i will not accept any lesser death than death by dragon
Favorite Plot Twist » Fight Club(1999)
"Hey, you created me! I didn’t create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!"
Ever accidentally throw something away and then later realize you actually needed it? Haha i did this with my life
—It must be crippling to find that the one person who doesn’t mind the crack in your chassis has finally decided he has had enough.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end